Next, let's repeal Obamacare!
The rollout of Obamacare and the glitches in the web site, with the infamous lie about people being able to keep their existing plans, all show us that Obamacare must go. Now the Obama administration is using Hollywood to make commercials trying to encourage enrollment. There is a better strategy: repeal Obamacare.
The House of Representatives voted to repeal Obamacare, recognizing that it also will:
· Take over $550 billion from Medicare
· drive up healthcare costs for everyone
· increase insurance premiums while reducing benefits
· force employers to drop employee coverage
· create government controlled data bases of Americans
· result in shortages of primary care physicians
· ration health care
· drive up the cost of prescriptions
· add trillions to the national debt.
Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are all living on borrowed money (from China and from younger Americans who will find their Social Security is not there when they expect it!)
Since Obama took office, our federal government has come up with one foolish program after another. When will the average voter realize that fact? When it is too late.
Now Obama wants us to trust Obamacare with your family’s health care!
Please help us fight.
Your donations will help us repeal Obamacare and help bring about an economic recovery and job growth in America. To have any chanced for that economic recovery, Obamacare must be repealed as soon as possible.
We need to increase the pressure on Senators up for re-election and can help us today! Please don't let future generations down!